Main Content

DSS Guide to Services for Elders in Connecticut


This document provides elderly living in Connecticut with a list of state-funded and/or affiliated organizations and service providers. Covers the Food Stamp Program (now known as SNAP), adult day care, homecare, the Connecticut Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract to the Elderly and Disabled (ConnPACE), Medicare, Medicaid, employment and volunteer opportunities, housing and retirement communities, transportation (including licenses and insurance), education, and more.

Download document (PDF)

Get Help From Legal Aid

Age 60+: Get help from legal aid.
Under age 60: Find legal help or apply online.
Not from Connecticut? Find help in another state.