Main Content

Statewide Legal Services of Connecticut is open to serve you! Call 1-800-453-3320 or apply for legal help online. Are you having difficulty getting or keeping your health care? Tell us your story.

Erase Your Connecticut Juvenile Record


If you were arrested when you were under 18, you probably have a juvenile record.

A juvenile record does not go away on its own. You are better off without one because having a record can make it hard to get a job, get into college or the military and even to rent an apartment. The good news is that most juvenile records can be erased. Visit ErasURecord to find out of you can erase your juvenile record.

Can I Get My Record Erased? What Are My Rights?

By: Center for Children's Advocacy

You may be able to go to court and get your police records, court records, and school discipline records erased. Download booklet.

Get Help From Legal Aid

Age 60+: Get help from legal aid.
Under age 60: Find legal help or apply online.
Not from Connecticut? Find help in another state.