Main Content

Do I Have to Change Schools If I Move Around a Lot?

By: Center for Children's Advocacy

If you move around a lot and don’t have a permanent place to live, the law can help you.

Download booklet

Get Help From Legal Aid

Age 60+: Get help from legal aid.
Under age 60: Find legal help or apply online.
Not from Connecticut? Find help in another state.