Main Content

COVID-19: Get information about court access, work, benefits, housing, and more.
The Temporary Rental Housing Assistance Program (TRHAP) is open. Get information on the TRHAP website.
Statewide Legal Services of Connecticut is open to serve you! Call 1-800-453-3320 or apply for legal help online.
Are you having difficulty getting or keeping your health care? Tell us your story.

Bullying and Harassment


Parents' Guide to Bullying and Harassment in Connecticut

This guide by the Connecticut Department of Education helps parents and guardians get answers to their questions about bullying.

Bullying: What Are My Rights?

By: Center for Children's Advocacy

If you're being bullied, this booklet explains your legal rights.

Sexting is Against the Law

By: The Center for Children's Advocacy

Download booklet

Si usted piensa que están matoneando a su hijo/a, debe hablar con su maestro o consejero inmediatamente de manera informal. Por lo general, el hablar con ellos es suficiente para mejorar la situación de su hijo/a.

Creo que están matoneando a mi hijo/a. ¡Ayúdenme!


Get Help From Legal Aid

Age 60+: Get help from legal aid.
Under age 60: Find legal help or apply online.
Not from Connecticut? Find help in another state.