Special Education: I Can't Learn. What Can I Do?

Special Education: I Can't Learn. What Can I Do?

There are a lot of students who feel frustrated in school. If you have tried but you’re still not learning, you might need special education services. Special education means an education plan written just for you so that you can learn.


For more information, contact:

Statewide Legal Services: 860-344-0380 (Central CT & Middletown) or 1-800-453-3320 (all other regions).

For people over 60, click here to get help from legal aid.

Not from Connecticut?

Most of the information on this website is for Connecticut residents only.
Find help in another state.

Was this helpful?

We'd love to know what you think of this page. All submissions are anonymous.

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Incorrect please try again
Enter the words above: Enter the words you hear: